Sunday, October 4, 2015
I have to be honest. When it comes to any type of technology I am no expert. According to some research people would rather do something life threatening than speak in front of a crowd people. I do not have that issue. When I comes to computers or any other such technology I get that same feeling. I have to battle with my phone all the time, because I do not understand all the applications. I have been know to misplace my phone for weeks at a time while not caring if I found it or not. Technology is nice, but for me, it is not everything. I do not mind speaking in front of others, if it is needed. Right now I am forced to take a class that will eventually help me become a better teacher and be able to engage future students that may have a similar issue. I apologize for using the word forced, however, I would not have volunteered for this class on my own. Even though it has only been one meeting I believe I will learn a lot and have a good time doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment